Baking & Handling - Jane Dough
BAKING DIRECTIONS for Jane Dough's cookie dough
- For best results, bake in a conventional oven at 350 degrees, or in a convection oven at 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes. All ovens vary so cooking temperatures and times may vary.
- Place cookies evenly and allow for baking spread. If possible, bake only the same flavors at the same time. Some cookies may bake faster than others and may spread differently.
- Although there is no need to thaw before baking, cookies will spread larger and cook better if the dough is allowed to thaw before baking.
- If the edges of the cookies are done and the center is still raw, or there is extensive color variation, reduce the temperature setting by 15-25 degrees until the desired results are achieved.
- Remove cookies from the oven when they are slightly brown and set in the center. Cookies will continue to bake for several minutes on hot pans after they are removed from the oven.
- Allow 10 minutes to cool before sitting. Enjoy!